Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo 345
Let Me Sing Your Blues Away 198
Row Jimmy 435
Stella Blue 386
Here Comes Sunshine 281
Eyes of the World 320
Weather Report Suite: Prelude / Part I / Part II (Let It Grow) 772
Eyes of the World 1026
Weather Report Suite: Prelude / Part I / Part II (Let It Grow) 760
China Doll 242
- Released on November15, 1973, possibly as early as October, 1973. The recording was mastered in October of 1973
- Some records were pressed in green vinyl and in speckled (green/black) vinyl. Early releases had a
sticker on the back shrink-wrap listing the additional artists playing on the
- Weather Report Suite, Part I was co-written by Bob Weir and Eric Andersen when Andersen was living in Mill Valley, CA.
- Stella Blue was written by Hunter while the band was staying at the Chelsea Hotel in New York
- Before the second chorus of Here Comes Sunshine one can faintly hear several band members talking. Doug Sahm and his bandmates Martin Fierro and Joe Ellis also play on this album.
- Most of the album was recorded at the Record Plant in Sausalito, California, during August, 1973, roughly between when the Grateful Dead returned from the tour that included the Watkins Glen concert and before they left for the Fall, 1973 tour. Some of the recording sessions took place on
August 17, 1973.
- (notes excerpted with permission from "The Compleat Grateful Dead Discography" by Ihor Slabicky)