Estadio San Marcos
Jan 19, 2010
Stream This Show
- Professionally mixed soundboard audio
- Full-concert video archives available on-demand
- Complimentary exclusive livestreams
- Discounts on paid livestreams, CDs, and Downloads
* This was the 120th show on the World Magnetic Tour and the first performance in 2010.
* This was the first time that Metallica played in Lima, Peru.
* This was the first time in over 10 years that Metallica performed on the South American continent.
* This was the first time that That Was Just Your Life and The End of the Line were performed in the middle of the set.
* This was the first time in four months that Creeping Death opened a show. It was last used as the opening song on September 11, 2009 in San Rafael, CA.
* This was the first time in eight months that the Diamond Head classic, Am I Evil?, was covered. It was last played on May 16, 2009 in Oberhausen, Germany… one of only three performances in 2009.
* This was the first time that Blackened was performed during the encore on the World Magnetic tour. It was also performed without the intro tape.
* Metallica performed 18 songs tonight from 8 different albums: Kill ‘Em All (1 song), Ride the Lightning (3 songs), Master of Puppets (2 songs), ...And Justice for All (3 songs), The Black Album (3 songs), ReLoad (1 song), Garage, Inc. (1 song), and Death Magnetic (4 songs)
Setlist at Estadio San Marcos, Lima, PE on Jan 19, 2010
Start a free trial now to get unlimited streaming of professionally mixed audio and high-quality video. Paid subscribers get access to exclusive livestreams and more.