Sao Paulo, BR
Jan 31, 2010
Stream This Show
- Professionally mixed soundboard audio
- Full-concert video archives available on-demand
- Complimentary exclusive livestreams
- Discounts on paid livestreams, CDs, and Downloads
* This was the 127th show on the World Magnetic Tour and the eighth performance in 2010.
* This was the eighth time that Metallica performed in Sao Paulo.
* Metallica first performed in Sao Paulo on October 6, 1989 at Projeto SP. They played three consecutive shows and closed out the Damaged Justice Tour.
* Prior to last night’s performance, Metallica last performed in Sao Paulo on May 8, 1999 at Sambodromo.
* This was the first time that Ride the Lightning was performed in Sao Paulo.
* This was the first time since the very first show on the World Magnetic that Sad But True was played very early in the set. Back on October 21, 2008, Sad was played in the third slot of the set while tonight it was performed in the fourth slot.
* This was the first time that The Unforgiven was performed in 2010.
* This was the second time that My Apocalypse was performed in South America.
* This was the first time that Helpless was performed in Sao Paulo and also the first time that the old Garage Days cover was played in 2010.
* Metallica performed 18 songs tonight from 8 different albums: Kill ‘Em All (2 songs), Ride the Lightning (3 songs), Master of Puppets (2 song), ...And Justice for All (1 song), The Black Album (4 songs), Re-Load (1 song), Garage, Inc. (1 song), and Death Magnetic (4 songs)
Setlist at Morumbi Stadium, Sao Paulo, BR on Jan 31, 2010
Start a free trial now to get unlimited streaming of professionally mixed audio and high-quality video. Paid subscribers get access to exclusive livestreams and more.