San Jose, CRI
Mar 7, 2010
Stream This Show
- Professionally mixed soundboard audio
- Full-concert video archives available on-demand
- Complimentary exclusive livestreams
- Discounts on paid livestreams, CDs, and Downloads
* This was the 131st show on the World Magnetic Tour and the 12th performance in 2010.
* This was the first time that Metallica performed in Costa Rica.
* This was the 4th time that Ride the Lightning was performed in 2010. It was last played on January 31, 2010 in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
* This was the 5th time that Blackened was performed in 2010. It was last played on March 5, 2010 in Guatemala City, Guatemala.
* This was the 3rd time that Stone Cold Crazy was performed in 2010. It was last played on January 30, 2010 in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
* This was the 50th time that For Whom the Bell Tolls was performed since the beginning of the World Magnetic Tour on October 21, 2008 in Phoenix, AZ.
* Metallica performed 18 songs tonight from 8 different albums: Kill ‘Em All (1 songs), Ride the Lightning (4 song), Master of Puppets (2 songs), ...And Justice for All (2 songs), The Black Album (4 songs), Garage, Inc. (1 song), and Death Magnetic (4 songs)
Setlist at Saprissa Stadium, San Jose, CRI on Mar 7, 2010
Start a free trial now to get unlimited streaming of professionally mixed audio and high-quality video. Paid subscribers get access to exclusive livestreams and more.