Estadio Tres de Marzo
Mar 1, 2010
Stream This Show
- Professionally mixed soundboard audio
- Full-concert video archives available on-demand
- Complimentary exclusive livestreams
- Discounts on paid livestreams, CDs, and Downloads
* This was the 128th show on the World Magnetic Tour and the ninth performance in 2010.
* This was the first full concert that Metallica has performed in Guadalajara.
* Metallica’s only performance in Guadalajara was on October 16, 2008 during Los Premios MTV Latin America 2008 where they played The Day That Never Comes.
* This was the second time in over 16 years that Through the Never was played. The song’s only performance between May 7, 1993 and March 1, 2010 was on October 3, 2009 in Tampa, FL.
* This was the fifth time that The Four Horsemen has been played on the South & Central America legs of the World Magnetic Tour.
* This was the second time that The Judas Kiss was played in 2010. It was last played on January 22, 2010 in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
* This was the fourth time that Battery was played in 2010. It was last played on January 28, 2010 in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
* This was the second time that Breadfan was played in 2010. It was last played on January 24, 2010 in Cordoba, Argentina.
* Metallica performed 18 songs tonight from 8 different albums: Kill ‘Em All (3 songs), Ride the Lightning (3 songs), Master of Puppets (2 song), ...And Justice for All (1 song), The Black Album (4 songs), Garage, Inc. (1 song), and Death Magnetic (4 songs)
Setlist at Estadio Tres de Marzo, Guadalajara, MEX on Mar 1, 2010
Start a free trial now to get unlimited streaming of professionally mixed audio and high-quality video. Paid subscribers get access to exclusive livestreams and more.