Apr 14, 2010
Stream This Show
- Professionally mixed soundboard audio
- Full-concert video archives available on-demand
- Complimentary exclusive livestreams
- Discounts on paid livestreams, CDs, and Downloads
* This was the 137th show on the World Magnetic Tour and the 18th performance in 2010.
* This was the 13th time that Metallica has performed in Norway.
* This was the first time that Cyanide appeared in the second slot of the setlist and also the first time that That Was Just Your Life was played without leading into The End Of The Line.
* This was the first time that The Shortest Straw was performed in Norway.
* This was the first time that The Day That Never Comes was played so early in the set. The song is frequently played in the last third of the set.
* This was the second time that Of Wolf & Man was played in Norway. It was last played here on May 29, 1999.
* This was the debut performance of The Unforgiven III. All 10 tracks from Death Magnetic have now been played live at least once.
* This was the first time in almost a year that ...And Justice For All was played. It was last performed on June 7, 2009 in Mexico City.
* This was the first time that both Helpless and Phantom Lord were played in Norway.
* Metallica performed 18 songs tonight from 8 different albums: Kill ‘Em All (2 songs), Master of Puppets (2 song), ...And Justice for All (3 songs), The Black Album (4 songs), Re-Load (1 song), Garage, Inc. (1 song), and Death Magnetic (5 songs)
Setlist at Telenor Arena, Oslo, NOR on Apr 14, 2010
Start a free trial now to get unlimited streaming of professionally mixed audio and high-quality video. Paid subscribers get access to exclusive livestreams and more.