Feb 3, 2017
Stream This Show
- Professionally mixed soundboard audio
- Full-concert video archives available on-demand
- Complimentary exclusive livestreams
- Discounts on paid livestreams, CDs, and Downloads
Buy Full Show
This Show is also part of
- Give To Me and Let's Dance with the Swift Technique Horns
- Order all 3 Philadelphia shows and save 15%!
Splooosh Van WinkLE — 11/29/2021 6:39:48 PM
"That second set tho. Heat "
bnoring — 2/7/2017 12:35:29 PM
"Philly Run 2017: Day Two. Well the show on the 2nd was more dark and complicated so this show would have to be more fun. Worry not though there is plenty of hardcore Biscuit jamming all through this show starting right out with the "Bernstein" > "Voices" > "Bernstein" and wrapping things up on set two with "Humu" > "Astronaut" > "Down to the Bottom" > "Confrontation". In between they bring out the Swift Technique Horns for a couple of covers including Bowie's "Let's Dance" as well as the Biscuits own "King of the World". "The Very Moon" is most likely the weakest piece and sadly that's a favorite of mine, but overall this Philly run has so far been very good."
Setlist at The Fillmore, Philadelphia, PA on Feb 3, 2017
Start a free trial now to get unlimited streaming of professionally mixed audio and high-quality video. Paid subscribers get access to exclusive livestreams and more.