Feb 3, 2017
Stream This Show
- Paid subscribers save 15% on Livestreams, CDs, and Downloads
- Exclusive live audio & video recordings
- Premium soundboard quality
Buy Full Show
This Show is also part of
- Give To Me and Let's Dance with the Swift Technique Horns
- Order all 3 Philadelphia shows and save 15%!
Splooosh Van WinkLE — 11/29/2021 6:39:48 PM
"That second set tho. Heat "
bnoring — 2/7/2017 12:35:29 PM
"Philly Run 2017: Day Two. Well the show on the 2nd was more dark and complicated so this show would have to be more fun. Worry not though there is plenty of hardcore Biscuit jamming all through this show starting right out with the "Bernstein" > "Voices" > "Bernstein" and wrapping things up on set two with "Humu" > "Astronaut" > "Down to the Bottom" > "Confrontation". In between they bring out the Swift Technique Horns for a couple of covers including Bowie's "Let's Dance" as well as the Biscuits own "King of the World". "The Very Moon" is most likely the weakest piece and sadly that's a favorite of mine, but overall this Philly run has so far been very good."
Setlist at The Fillmore, Philadelphia, PA on Feb 3, 2017