Feb 5, 2023
Stream This Show
- Professionally mixed soundboard audio
- Full-concert video archives available on-demand
- Complimentary exclusive livestreams
- Discounts on paid livestreams, CDs, and Downloads
Buy Full Show
Select Audio Format
This Show is also part of
- Bruce Springsteen - Lead vocal, electric and acoustic guitars, harmonica; Roy Bittan - Piano, keyboards; Nils Lofgren - Electric and acoustic guitars, lap steel, backing vocal; Garry Tallent - Bass; Stevie Van Zandt - Electric and acoustic guitars, backing vocal; Max Weinberg - Drums; Jake Clemons - Tenor saxophone, percussion, backing vocal; Charlie Giordano - Organ, keyboards; Soozie Tyrell - Violin, acoustic guitar, percussion, Anthony Almonte - Percussion, backing vocal; Ada Dyer - Backing vocal; Curtis King - Backing vocal; Lisa Lowell - Backing vocal; Michelle Moore - Backing vocal; Barry Danielian - Trumpet; Ed Manion - Baritone and tenor saxophone; Ozzie Melendez - Trombone; Curt Ramm - Trumpet
- Recorded by John Cooper
- Mixed by Jon Altschiller; additional engineering by Danielle Warman, Nic Coolidge, Allison Leah and Alex Bonyata
- Mix Advisor: Rob Lebret
- Post Production by Brad Serling and Arya Jha
- Art Design by Michelle Holme
- Cover Photo by Pam Springsteen
- Tour Director: George Travis
- Manager: Jon Landau
- HD files are 24 bit / 96 kHz; DSD Files are DSD64
- 27-song third night set.
- Five songs from 2020’s Letter To You: “Ghosts,” “Letter To You,” “Last Man Standing,” “Burnin’ Train” (back in the encore) and “I’ll See You In My Dreams”.
- “Last Man Standing” features a new arrangement.
- “I’ll See You In My Dreams” is performed solo acoustic to end the show.
- Two songs from 2022’s Only the Strong Survive: “Nightshift” (written by Franne Golde, Dennis Lambert and Walter Orange, popularized by The Commodores) and “Don’t Play That Song” (written by Ahmet Ertegun and Betty Nelson, popularized by Ben E. King).
- “Johnny 99” is performed in the Wrecking Ball tour arrangement.
- Concert stalwarts like “Because The Night,” “Dancing in the Dark” and “Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out” are performed in tighter, shorter versions.
Ryan Gorczycki — 2/15/2023 4:36:30 AM
"I've been a Bruce fan since I was 12 when my dad introduced me to his music in the car. I'm 19 now and over the past couple years my dad has been in and out of the hospital and it was super hard on me so Bruce became my escape, I fell down the rabbit hole and have never even thought about trying to climb out. All that being said, my best friend and his mom took me to see Bruce for my birthday and I will never forget that, I've been to a lot of concerts and not a single one even competes with this concert. Originally this was supposed to be my dad and I's concert because he introduced me to Bruce and I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about him during the concert and quite honestly start bawling while still having the biggest smile on my face."
John — 2/9/2023 4:42:24 PM
"I mean…. E Street band just keeps me lifting higher and higher"
Setlist at Amway Center, Orlando, FL on Feb 5, 2023
Start a free trial now to get unlimited streaming of professionally mixed audio and high-quality video. Paid subscribers get access to exclusive livestreams and more.