- Bruce Springsteen - Lead vocal, electric and acoustic guitars, harmonica; Roy Bittan - Piano, keyboards, accordion; Clarence Clemons - Tenor and baritone saxophones, percussion, backing vocal; Nils Lofgren - Electric and acoustic guitars, backing vocal; Garry Tallent - Bass; Stevie Van Zandt - Electric and acoustic guitars, mandolin, backing vocal; Max Weinberg: Drums; Charlie Giordano - Organ, keyboards, accordion; Soozie Tyrell - Violin, acoustic guitar, percussion, backing vocal
- Recorded by John Cooper
- Mixed by Jon Altschiller; Additional engineering by Danielle Warman
- Mastered to DSD and PCM by Adam Ayan at Gateway Mastering, Portland, ME
- Post-Production: Brad Serling and Micah Gordon
- Artwork design: Michelle Holme
- Photo by Guy Aceto
- Tour Director: George Travis
- Jon Landau Management: Jon Landau, Barbara Carr, Jan Stabile and Alison Oscar
- HD Files are 24-bit / 48kHz
- Read essay by Erik Flannigan
Reviews for this item
Michael K — 11/6/2020 6:19:03 PM
"The first hour of this show is nuts. Always loved the five pack of songs that closed out the main sets on this tour. Devils Arcade to Badlands is just a great run from that time."
Ric Davis — 11/6/2020 4:45:28 PM
"Great show there’s something about Greensboro that fires up Bruce and the Band"