St. Louis, MO
Aug 23, 2008
Stream This Artist
- Paid subscribers save 15% on Livestreams, CDs, and Downloads
- Exclusive live audio & video recordings
- Premium soundboard quality
Buy Full Show
- Bruce Springsteen – Lead vocal, electric and acoustic guitars, harmonica; Roy Bittan – Piano, electric keyboards; Clarence Clemons – Saxophones, percussion, vocal; Charlie Giordano – Organ, electric keyboards; Nils Lofgren – Electric and acoustic guitar, pedal steel, vocal; Garry Tallent – Bass; Stevie Van Zandt – Electric guitars, mandolin, vocal; Max Weinberg – Drums; Soozie Tyrell – Acoustic guitar, violin, percussion, vocal
- Recorded by: John Cooper
- Mixed by Jon Altschiller; Additional engineering: Danielle Warman
- Post-Production: Brad Serling and Micah Gordon
- Production supervisor: Toby Scott
- Artwork design: Michelle Holme
- Photo by Guy Aceto
- Tour Director: George Travis
- Jon Landau Management:Jon Landau, Barbara Carr, Jan Stabile, Alison Oscar, Laura Kraus
- HD Files are 24 bit / 48 kHz
Ryan McGarry — 5/16/2021 8:19:01 AM
"Couldn’t agree more when they say this show is 5 stars. Some rarities, a decent amount of magic material, a really cohesive show that had a ton of energy and a great crowd. Outstanding gypsy biker into backstreets, long walk home. And so on. I can’t believe this show was 13 years ago. Nugs please release the next night (in KC, MO!)."
Greg Carter — 8/26/2020 6:24:05 AM
"I’ve attended 39 Springsteen shows since 1981, and this is one of my favorites, and also one of the best I’ve ever seen! Bruce and the band came on very late, after 9pm local time, but they more than made up for it from start to finish. The brilliant setlist speaks for itself, and the crowd was simply amazing. Something about St. Louis shows brings out the best in Bruce and the E Street Band. I’ve been fortunate to be in attendance for four St. Louis shows over the years, and they were all excellent. I look forward to many more!"
tlp333 — 5/8/2017 1:07:03 PM
"Thanks for releasing this concert that I was lucky enough to attend! This was a good one!"