West Hollywood, CA
Oct 18, 1975
Stream This Artist
- Paid subscribers save 15% on Livestreams, CDs, and Downloads
- Exclusive live audio & video recordings
- Premium soundboard quality
Buy Full Show
- Bruce Springsteen - Lead vocals, guitar, harmonica; Roy Bittan - Piano, backing vocal; Clarence Clemons - Tenor and baritone saxophones, percussion, backing vocal; Danny Federici - Organ, glockenspiel; Garry Tallent - Bass; Stevie Van Zandt - Guitar, backing vocal; Max Weinberg - Drums
- Recorded live with the Wally Heider Mobile truck by Ray Thompson and crew (including Dennis Mays and Mike Carver)
- 16-track, 2-inch master reels transferred and restored by Jamie Howarth, Plangent Processes; additional tape preparation by Rob Lebret
- Mixed by Jon Altschiller; additional engineering by Danielle Warman
- Mastered to DSD and PCM by Adam Ayan at Gateway Mastering, Portland, ME
- Post Production by Brad Serling and Micah Gordon
- Art Design by Michelle Holme; Cover Photo by Peter Cunningham
- Jon Landau Management: Jon Landau, Barbara Carr, Jan Stabile, Alison Oscar, Laura Kraus
- Special thanks to Biff Dawes and Dennis Mays
- HD files are 24 bit/192kHz; Audiophile DSD files are DSD128
- Read essay by Erik Flannigan
Hamiltoe — 5/7/2022 10:55:06 AM
"Brilliant show. Love how balanced all the instruments are in these early years. Please consider posting the Bryn Mawr show from the Point from the same year. Or any of the Suki Lahav shows. "
Chris — 4/1/2022 9:27:43 AM
"?????? this show is incredible! The energy burns through my earbuds, I wish I could go back in time and witness shows like this in person. The band is on point, goosebumps! "
Jerry From Emmaus — 4/1/2022 7:28:31 AM
"Wow. What a great show this is. Have had several boots of this in the past. The quality is fantastic. I feel like I’m sitting in the Roxy right now. Saw their two July ‘75 shows at Kutztown College. Similar set list. Amazing how tight the band became 3-months later. Crank it up!"
Quinn — 4/1/2022 12:03:09 AM
"Bruce and the Boys in one of their finest hours!"