East Rutherford, NJ
Aug 22, 1985
Stream This Show
- Professionally mixed soundboard audio
- Full-concert video archives available on-demand
- Complimentary exclusive livestreams
- Discounts on paid livestreams, CDs, and Downloads
Buy Full Show
Select Audio Format
- Bruce Springsteen - Lead vocal, electric and acoustic guitars, harmonica; Roy Bittan - Piano, keyboards; Clarence Clemons - Tenor and baritone saxophones, percussion, backing vocal; Danny Federici - Organ, keyboards; Nils Lofgren - Electric and acoustic guitars, backing vocal; Patti Scialfa - Electric and acoustic guitars, percussion, backing vocal; Garry Tallent - Bass; Max Weinberg - Drums
- Additional Musician: Stevie Van Zandt - Guitar, backing vocal
- Recorded live with the Record Plant mobile truck by Toby Scott
- Original live recording production by Chuck Plotkin
- Mixed by Jon Altschiller from Digital PCM multitracks; Additional engineering by Danielle Warman
- Mastered by Jon Altschiller
- Post-Production: Brad Serling and Micah Gordon
- Artwork Design: Michelle Holme
- Photo by Neal Preston
- Tour Director: George Travis
- Jon Landau Management: Jon Landau, Barbara Carr, Jan Stabile and Alison Oscar
- HD Files are 24 bit / 48 kHz
- Read essay by Erik Flannigan
Bill C — 12/28/2022 1:19:52 PM
"This show is the pinnacle of the band’s stadium shows in the summer of 1985. Fantastic setlist, the audience is into it, the band is locked in. The encore of Twist and Shout/ Do You Love Me is one of the tour’s highlights."
Great performance set back by mediocre audio mix — 9/12/2022 5:25:32 PM
"This should have been as good as it gets. Bruce Springsteen at the peak of his powers, in a triumphant homecoming show in his in his hometown's biggest stadium. However, audio issues beset the program, and all members of the E Street Band mush their instruments to one single sound. It's a disappointment, because this band had just gotten Nils Lofgren on their roster, one of the most talented guitars of his time. Same for Clarence Clemons, whose big sax solos are completely hidden under the drum/synth/organ combo that drives their songs. However I enjoyed his three minute monologue where he inquired the crowd to support the New Jersey Food Bank!"
FJB — 8/11/2022 7:52:25 AM
"Great show the e street band comes out rocking "
Let’s go Brandon — 4/9/2022 3:03:57 PM
"This show is sick!! Thx nugs"
Mihali — 4/8/2022 8:41:35 PM
"Doesn’t get much better than the Boss in 85 in Jersey"
Setlist at Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ on Aug 22, 1985
Start a free trial now to get unlimited streaming of professionally mixed audio and high-quality video. Paid subscribers get access to exclusive livestreams and more.