Nov 24, 1975
Stream This Show
- Professionally mixed soundboard audio
- Full-concert video archives available on-demand
- Complimentary exclusive livestreams
- Discounts on paid livestreams, CDs, and Downloads
Buy Full Show
- Bruce Springsteen - Lead vocals, guitar, harmonica; Roy Bittan - Piano, backing vocal; Clarence Clemons - Tenor and baritone saxophones, percussion, backing vocal; Danny Federici - Organ, glockenspiel; Garry Tallent - Bass; Stevie Van Zandt - Guitar, backing vocal; Max Weinberg - Drums
- Recorded live to multi-track by Dave Fromberg
- Two-inch, 24-track analog master reels transferred by Jamie Howarth, Plangent Processes via Sonicraft, Freehold, NJ
- Mixed by Jon Altschiller; additional engineering by Danielle Warman
- Mastered to DSD and PCM by Adam Ayan at Gateway Mastering, Portland, ME
- Post Production by Brad Serling and Micah Gordon
- Art Design by Michelle Holme; Cover Photo Courtesy of Sony Music
- Jon Landau Management: Jon Landau, Barbara Carr, Jan Stabile, Alison Oscar
- HD files are 24 bit/192kHz; Audiophile DSD files are DSD128 (“Double DSD”)
- Read essay by Erik Flannigan
John P — 12/19/2020 6:00:43 AM
"I saw him about a week later at his Boston Music Hall show and this is what a remember. The show opening with him standing alone in a solo overhead spotlight, leather jacket and that jaunty cap he sported then. Roy, dark in the background, accompanying him on the piano. Those first harmonica notes eliciting excited applause. He eventually shed the jacket and hat, the band kicked in, and it was the most high energy show I ever saw. People dancing in aisles while the fire marshal looked askance (I imagined). Then later, Clarence in his Santa Claus outfit, the band swinging to Santa Claus is Coming to Town, in an arrangement I’d never heard before.Great show. I wonder if they have the tape of that one. December 3. They need a box set of ‘75 shows. "
Michael A — 12/4/2020 3:38:19 PM
"So good to hear this performance after all these years. I was at this gig, my first Springsteen show. I was blown away and it is as good as I remembered it"
Setlist at Hammersmith Odeon, London, UK on Nov 24, 1975
Start a free trial now to get unlimited streaming of professionally mixed audio and high-quality video. Paid subscribers get access to exclusive livestreams and more.