- Wayfaring Stranger fades in
- Warhead Boogie and Seven Story Mountain are a filler from 6/29/06 Quincy, CA
- Scott Law on Electric Guitar on “Goat,” “Old Man & the Land,” “Morning Flies,” “Railroad Earth,” “Magic Foot” and “Like a Buddha.”
- Eric Yates (Hot Buttered Rum) on Flute on “I am a Mess.
- Tim Carbone on piano & Johnny Grubb on Electric Bass for “Ophelia.”
- Horns: Dan Sears (trumpet), Chris Cuzmo (Tenor sax), Elliot Levin (Tenor Sax), Dominic Lalli (Tenor sax), Jeff Coffin (Tenor sax)
Reviews for this item
petey — 2/6/2007 10:11:11 AM
"This was a great show from start to finish, especially with Drem Emmitt Band opening. There was a lot of special guests throughout the night, so much so during "Ophelia" I had a hard time counting how many people were even on stage. Also, Elliot Levine sat in on a song or two, and I believe he was playing the flute. Great energy inside the venue as well."
OleHip — 2/5/2007 1:10:05 PM
"This is exactly what Railroad Earth needs. MORE SHOWS to download. MORE MORE MORE I want MORE. First time I heard of RRE is when they filled in with The Cheese and THE BEST version of "Eat My Dust" EVER! So I had to explore, but there wasn`t much in the line of live shows. Now there is, so all I can say is More stuff like Elko and these live doiwnloads.Lets boogie do the warhead boogie. PEACE"
Lisa Brown — 1/25/2007 4:29:54 PM
"It should be noted (not sure why it`s not on the liner notes), that Scott Law (Honkytonk Homeslice, Scott Law Band, Hanuman) sits in for quite a bit of this show, on electric guitar. Also making guest appearances were the Pangea Horns & some others that I can`t remember..."
Wow! — 9/5/2006 10:42:30 AM
"At last, Railroad Earth is releasing soundboards for sale, and what a debut! This show is simply stunning and is a must-have for anyone interested in the band. Now my requests -- 11/11/05 at the Blue Point Brewery, which had no tapers and blew all of our minds. I`d also like the 8/17/06 Rocks Off show, please. :)"
MeG Abernathy — 7/29/2006 9:29:10 PM
"Absolutly amazing show!!!! I`ll never forget the amazing energy in that room!! I couldn`t of been happier or asked for a better show. The horn section made that Buda one to remember. I felt so moved after that night, my crew referred to the boys as Railroad Jupiter! Cannot wait to see them open for SCI in a few days! =)"